Elephant Amigurumi Pattern Release!

Finally finish writing another amigurumi pattern: elephant amigurumi this time! You can either get it from my website or etsy store.

Have been really really behind my plan of releasing patterns that I had made at the start of the year but I am really thankful for a busier shop this year :) The busiest quarter of the year is here, but I am secretly still hoping to release a free and a paid pattern by end of the year haha :D Really hope I can make it!


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. snacksies handi craft work is really so nice and very informative post..
    You want to decorate your living room so you can book now marble inlay table top. These type give a nice look in your room. Marble inlay table top

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thanks for sharing with us,I always learn something new. Marble inlay table top

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your this wonderful article really so amazing post . Really your this information is so nice. 8 seater dining table marble top

    ReplyDelete